Welcome to the Holy Trinity Parish website
Holy TRINITY PARISH
GENERAL GUIDELINES — COVID-19 IMPLICATIONS FOR THE CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF MELBOURNE INFORMATION UPDATED:
In response to the latest directives announced by Government as part of the proposed Roadmaps for the reopening of the Metropolitan areas of Victoria, the following will become operational from 11:59pm Tuesday 27 October 2020.
- Curfew: No longer in place.
- Public Gatherings: Up to 10 people may gather outdoors from any number of households, or more than 10 if all from the same household (children under 12 months of age not included in the limit).
- Indoor Religious Gatherings: Allowed for up to 10 people, plus one faith leader. Can only have one gathering at a time whether indoor or outdoor.
- Outdoor Religious Gatherings: Up to 20 people, plus one faith leader, proximate to a place of worship. Can only have one gathering at a time whether indoor or outdoor.
- Private worship: Allowed for a household, and two adults and any of their children or dependents, plus a faith leader.
- Weddings Outdoor: Up to 10 people, including couple and two witnesses, celebrant and one photographer excluded from cap.
- Funerals: Permitted up to 20 mourners. This limit doesn’t include babies under 12 months of age, or the people required to conduct the funeral.
- End of Life and Care: Faith Leaders may attend a dying resident or provide end of life support to a resident in their home or in a Health or Care facility at the request of the patient. Visits may also be made to support a patient or resident with their emotional or mental wellbeing if it cannot be done remotely. Such care must be undertaken in co-operation with the particular facility and in line with other visiting restrictions and facility guidelines.
- Visitors to the Home: If living alone or a single parent, one visitor may be nominated to create a ‘social bubble’.
- Work: Continue to work from home.
- REVIEW: DHHS Victorian Roadmap for Metropolitan Melbourne
In response to the latest directives announced by Government as part of the proposed Roadmaps for the reopening of the Regional areas of Victoria, the following will become operational from 11:59pm Tuesday 27 October 2020.
- Outdoor Religious Ceremonies: Can be held near a place of worship with up to 50 people plus a faith leader, in addition to those required for the service.
- Indoor Religious Ceremonies: Can be held with up to 10 people per group plus a faith leader, and maximum 20 people per facility. (Note: Indoor and Outdoor services are not to be held concurrently, it is an either or, or alternating, for example).
- Private worship: Is allowed for a household and up to two other people plus a faith leader.
- Weddings: Permitted up to 10 people. This limit includes the couple and two witnesses. The celebrant is in addition to this number.
- Funerals: Permitted up to 50 people if held outdoors. This limit doesn’t include babies under 12 months of age, or the people required to conduct the funeral. If held indoors, the limit remains at 20 mourners plus those required for the service.
SATURDAYS at 7PM. The Link is http://holytrinityparish.org.au/livestreaming/
A Parish YouTube channel has been created where any videos will be uploaded. Please check back for notifications of any additional videos. Follow the link to the Holy Trinity Parish Bentleigh East YouTube Channel.
We support the endeavors of the Royal Commission to bring healing to victims of abuse.
Church’s website: www.facingthetruth.org.au