Welcome to the Holy Trinity Parish website
Holy TRINITY PARISH
SATURDAYS at 6.30PM.
A Parish YouTube channel has been created where any videos will be uploaded. Follow the link to the Holy Trinity Parish Bentleigh East YouTube Channel.
MASS ATTENDANCE BOOKINGS IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.
REGISTER TO ATTEND MASS – Scan QR Code An important COVID protocol for attending Mass is registering your attendance. You only need to enter full name and mobile number. The simplest way to do this is scanning the Church QR code on your mobile phone before you attend Mass. You can do this well before you arrive, at home or after you park your car. We encourage you to scan the code before you arrive to help reduce any bottlenecks when entering the Church. If you are unsure how to use the QR code, or you don’t have a mobile phone, please arrive early to Mass for the Supervision team to register you.
VICTORIA COVID safe SUMMER AS OF SUNDAY 6 DECEMBR 2020
We welcome the further opening up of our places of worship and opportunities for gathering as a community. In line with the updated guidelines from the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne and the requirements from the Department of Health and Human Services regarding COVID-19 implications on places of worship, the following is effective as on Tuesday 8 December 2020.
· All places of Worship including churches, adoration chapels and other church buildings used for public prayer and religious services may open for permitted religious ceremonies. There are no group limits but 1 person per two square metre rule strictly applies.
Open for Private Prayer – St Peter’s and St Paul’s are opened for Private Prayer from 10am to 4pm (except at times where there are scheduled church services). There is no specific limit on numbers for private prayer but record keeping is essential if visits extend beyond 15 mins.
· Social Distancing of 1.5metres is still to be maintained. All distancing and hygiene and density measures must be followed.
· Record keeping of attendees is to be maintained. Please scan QR Code upon arrival.
· People must carry a face mask at all times. If a distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained, then face masks must be worn. Face coverings are not mandatory for readers and to receive Holy Communion.
· Baptisms / Weddings / Funerals—as per the indoor / outdoor religious gatherings requirements.
We support the endeavors of the Royal Commission to bring healing to victims of abuse.
Church’s website: www.facingthetruth.org.au